- A notice on how incomes are used in plans will appear when adding payroll income to a goals based plan
- Ability to upload formatted tables from Microsoft Word into a custom page in report builder
- “Net Goals” title in the in the cash flow statement has been changed to “Net Goals & Fees”
- Applied consistent return set for each cell in the scenario matrix.
- Users have the option to dismiss “Milestones” from the dashboard
- Users can now input custom value of 0% for standard deviation
- Users now have the option to add a description for a contribution
- When deleting a firm model as a firm admin, the admin will need to select a replacement model for any plans currently using the model up for deletion
- Ability to add Advisor designations on the plan output.
- Admin can now delete a previously uploaded logo, rather than just replace it
- Users must now have “Edit” selected before changing allocations within a plan
- Quick Tasks have been removed from the dashboard
- Update to graphs in the trends section.
- The Tax Table, “Median Top Marginal Rate” and “Median Effective Rate” are now appearing correctly