- Portfolio Analysis: inStream’s Portfolio Analysis allows advisors to create, analyze, and consolidate client investment holdings, and incorporate these portfolios into client plans to help make better recommendations for successful plan outcomes.
- Pro Rata Variables: Advisors now have the ability to pro-rate the first year of a plan based on the time remaining in the year.
- Dynamic Liabilities: Within the liabilities section you can now add a growth rate to insurance products, an appreciation rate to properties, and auto calculate the balance due for mortgages. This information can also be displayed in a plan PDF report by checking the Net Worth Over Time selection.
- Asset Class Translator: Asset classes have been expanded from 31 to 56 asset classes.
- Cashflow Table: Now includes a column for “Current” and “Future” dollars.
- Issue where key dates for insurance products owned by co-client were reflecting key dates for client is now resolved.
- You will now be prompted to recalculate a modified plan before being able to running a scenario matrix for that plan
- Clarity added to instruction for using Key Dates in scenario matrix
- Deselecting an income within Scenario Matrix will now remove it from all 9 scenarios, rather than simply removing it from the variation for each scenario.
- Teams that include Segments are now displaying the accurate client grouping